Book By: June 15, 2017
$4500/person for double occupancy.
$5000/person single occupancy.
$4000/person for double occupancy but not riding.
Join Max Testa and his team as we share his idea of the perfect Italian vacation on the Island of Elba, situated in the Tuscan Archipelago. After a robust breakfast on the terrace and voluntary morning stroll on the beach, gear up for some challenging climbs and breathtaking views, as we explore the hilltop villages and sandy beach communities along the daily routes. Explore the true meaning of La Dolce Vita; ride, unwind, and indulge your palate in classic Italian cuisine.
- One ride Donoratico area. Four rides on Elba Island. (Sept 18th – 22nd)
- Two nights at Tombolo Resort (Sept 17th – 18th)
- Four nights at Hotel del Golfo (Sept 19th – 22nd)
- Six hearty European breakfasts
- One lunch
- Five dinners
- Food and drink to refuel for all five rides
- Support vehicle/mechanic for all five rides
- Ferry ride from Donoratico to Elba (Sept 19th)
- Ferry ride from Elba to Donoratico (Sept 23rd)
- 6 week MTT training plan provided prior to trip
- Transportation to and from Tombolo Resort in Donoratico, Italy. Flying in and out of Pisa, Italy is recommended.
- Bike transportation before trip (Sept 17th) or after trip (Sept 23rd)
- BMC Granfondo bike rental available for 250 Euro for the trip. If interested, MTT will make the arrangements.
- Incidental room charges and spa selections
- All but one lunch, although ride food and beverage will be provided during the day.
- One Dinner
- Trip Insurance (required)
Deadline: $2500 deposit required by June 15th. Final Payment July 15th.
Questions: Contact Julie
More training camps will be scheduled soon.