Book By: March 5, 2016
$3000/person for double occupancy.
$3700/person single occupancy.
$2600/person for double occupancy but not riding.
There’s a reason why many international pro cycling teams come to this region for training. Characterized by picturesque, challenging yet quiet country roads, the Santa Ynez Valley offers riding terrain to suit the training needs of all cyclists wanting to improve fitness, while immersed in the spectacular views of California’s Central Coast. Max and Julie Testa first came to this area for training camps with the 7-Eleven Professional Cycling Team in the late 1980’s. With 30 years of experience in the professional cycling world, Max wants to bring his knowledge and insights to every cyclist wanting to train like a pro!
- Four training rides in the greater Santa Ynez Valley (May 14th – 17th)
- One “2016 Tour of California Experience” ride up Gibraltar Road (May 17th)
- Four nights at Hadsten House (May 14th – 17th)
- Four hearty continental breakfasts
- Four dinners (May 14th – May 17th)
- One wine tasting with local winemaker
- Support vehicle/mechanic for all rides
- Food and drink to refuel for all rides
- 3 informative training talks with Max Testa MD., Marlene Hatch PT, Aaron Olsen and Kim Anderson
- Three morning strength and flexibility classes.
- Access to adjacent Haven Day Spa
- Transportation to and from Hadsten House
- Incidental room charges and spa selections
- Bike transportation to camp before May 14th or after May 18th.
(If you would like to ship your bike to and from camp, contact: Dr.J’s Bicycle Shop)
Unfortunately due to a death in the family, this trip had to be cancelled. We hope to return to Santa Ynez Valley in 2018.
More training camps will be scheduled soon.