Book By: June 1, 2023 SOLD OUT
Share Max Testa’s idea of the perfect Italian vacation beginning in the rolling hills of the Tuscan Maremma and proceeding to the Island of Elba, situated in the Tuscan Archipelago. After a robust breakfast on the terrace and voluntary morning stroll on the beach, gear up for some challenging climbs and breathtaking views, as we explore the hilltop villages and sandy beach communities along the daily routes. Explore the true meaning of La Dolce Vita; ride, unwind, and indulge your palate in classic Italian cuisine.
- Transportation to and from Galileo Galilei International Airport in Pisa, Italy on arrival (Sept. 17th) and departure (Sept. 23rd)
- 3 rides in the rolling hills near famous Tuscan vineyards and coastline. 4 rides on the Island of Elba.
- 2 nights at Castello Bonaria (Sept. 17th & 18th) nestled in the rolling hills near the Tuscan coastline. 4 nights at Hotel del Golfo (Sept. 19th – 23rd) on the island of Elba.
- 7 hearty breakfasts
- 6 lunches during the rides
- 6 dinners
- Food and drink to refuel for all seven rides
- Support vehicles/mechanics for all seven rides
- Unlimited access to a private beach on the Mediterranean Coast at second hotel.
- Transportation to and from the Island of Elba (40 min. ferry)
- 6 week MTT training plan provided prior to trip
- Cycling stories, tips, & guidance from Max Testa and special cycling guest.
- Bike rentals. We can help you organize a rental which costs on average 250 Euro/week, depending on type of bike. Contact Julie for details.
- Incidental room charges and hotel spa selections.
- Tips for team support
- Trip Insurance
Trip Limit: 10 guests
Deadline: $3000 initial deposit due by June 1st
More training camps will be scheduled soon.